Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Challenge: Days 28 & 29

I totally forgot to do yesterday's blog challenge. Kev and I went to the UGA vs. GA Tech game Saturday night so we were exhausted yesterday. Let me just say, "GO DAWGS!" I was a very exciting game and we had a great time. I did, of course, have to go to church Sunday morning to teach my little 4 & 5 year olds, which was just brutal since I was so tired. Luckily, there weren't very many present, so it was a fairly easy morning. So since I forgot, here is the make-up post with today's scheduled post.



Day 28: Something That Stresses You Out


I think the thing that stresses me out the most is my indecisiveness. I think it's a youngest child trait that I've always had. I can't stand that I don't know what I want and I can't make up my mind about a lot of things, especially the little things, like what I want for dinner! I don't think it helps much that Kev is also a youngest child and is pretty much just like me when it comes to making decisions. So that's probably one of my biggest stressor these days. Maybe one day, one of us will get better at this!



Day 29: 3 Wishes

If I had 3 wishes, I probably wouldn't be able to make up my mind as to what I should wish for! So here I go:
  1. good health for my family
  2. financial security
  3. a thousand more wishes...and when that doesn't work, maybe the ability for Kev and I to be able to make decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment