Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: Favorite City

I don't think I really have a favorite city. I'm pretty happy with the one I live in. Nothing too terrible happens here as far as natural disasters and such. We're very blessed in that department. We have all the stores we really need within a decent driving distance so that's pretty good too. There's not really a wide variety of things to do unless you like museums and history-related venues, but that's okay for right now. I take that back. There are lots of entertainment opportunities available to those who can afford them! My city is in a good proximity to a few other great cities so it's nice to have those options for day/weekend trips.

I would love to visit New York City one day. I want to see the sights and a few Broadway shows! However, I have no desire to live in a big city so I can't really say it's my fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment