Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 23

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

I think I'd have to say that my favorite vacation would be this one! It was our first family vacation with just Kevin, me, and Wyatt. It was somewhat impromptu which works for us and we had a great time. We went to Savannah and St. Simon's Island.

I guess if I had to choose a favorite vacation from childhood, it would be our family vacation to Canada. We took a big camper/RV or whatever you call it and drove the whole way. It was my family, my grandmother, and another family that my parents have known since before I was born. There were 9 of us driving around in the camper and it was a lot of fun...as far as fun goes for a 7 or 8 year old. We visited some of the bigger cities and we got to see Niagara Falls, which I highly recommend if you're heading that way!

What's you're favorite vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment