Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 1

Day One: Introduce yourself, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
My name is Tracy Carr and I'm 26 years old. I've been married to my wonderful husband Kevin for almost 2 and a half years now. We are the parents to the most amazing little boy, Wyatt, and we're expecting baby #2, a girl, in early March. I have the most important job in the whole world: staying at home to raise our children in Christ.

This is our most recent family picture. It was taken Sunday night, right before we took Wyatt trick-or-treating for halloween. He was the most adorable little dinosaur ever!

15 facts (interesting is in the mind of the beholder!):

  1. I just had my 26th birthday on October 24th. It was really great because my hubby let me do whatever I wanted (and didn't complain too much)!
  2. This is my natural hair color. I've never dyed it--EVER!
  3. I don't tan. I used to be quite sad about it, but now I've accepted it as a fact of my life. I get freckles and I get a pretty pink/red without sunscreen, but I will never tan.
  4. I love that I can go to work in my pajamas everyday without getting hassled by the boss!
  5. My work is being a SAHM and it is the best job ever!
  6. My favorite outfit is jeans and a t-shirt. If I could wear that everywhere (church, weddings, special events, etc...) without guilt, I would.
  7. I enjoy getting dressed up occasionally...if it's in something I already own and makes me feel pretty!
  8. Next to Him dying for my sins, I consider my family to be the best gift God has given me.
  9. I could enjoy fall and winter weather all year. I just love the crisp cool air and wearing sweaters and a scarf and hat!
  10. I've only been out of the country twice--once for my sister's wedding in Mexico and the second time was to Jamaica for my honeymoon.
  11. I consider children to be God's most precious creation!
  12. I secretly hope that I'll never have to go back to work and I pray that God will continue to provide us with ways to make that possible. (Okay, so it might not be a secret! teehee!)
  13. My favorite reading material is children's literature.
  14. The main thing I miss from being a kid/youth playing competitive sports. I love basketball and volleyball!
  15. My secret to happiness is trying not to take anything for granted and always looking for positives in the negatives. (It doesn't hurt that I try to communicate my desire for happiness to God daily.)

No comments:

Post a Comment