Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 17

Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To
I am so thankful to have several things to look forward to. If you have nothing to look forward to, then what keeps you going, day after day?
First, I am looking forward to having Kev home all week next week! We have a couple plans in the making, so we'll see how they pan out! Second, next week is Thanksgiving! It's probably my favorite holiday after Christmas. I just love getting to spend time with family and enjoying all the yummy goodies abounding in every direction!
Third and Fourth are a couple of movies coming out. The new Harry Potter comes out this week and, even more exciting than that is The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Chronicles of Narnia) coming out next month! I've really enjoyed these series' of movies. We don't go to the movies much because we can't stand to pay to see something that we're not sure we're going to enjoy and most of the movies are just too dirty and filled with potty-language for our tastes. Harry Potter and The Chronicles of Narnia have been great, clean movies with good messages.
I found this site that has some little clips and teasers to hold me over while I wait patiently for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader!

No comments:

Post a Comment