Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 16

Day 16: Dream House
Wow! My very own dream house! This could get very exciting! My dream house would be very similar to this Smart House! It wouldn't go crazy or anything like that, but it would cook and clean for me and my family. I would have a giant room with a ceiling like in Harry Potter (it changes to whatever you want it to look like) so I could gaze at the stars, watch the rain fall, sit in the sun (without getting burned), and whatever else I was in the mood for that day. In this giant room would be a big play house--similar to the indoor play areas at some fast food restaurants these days.
I think I'd also like for all of my kids' rooms to have a secret door in their closets that lead to my room so we could have fun meeting time. Of course, these doors would lock from my side so they can't come in without permission!
My bathroom would be a full-service spa with massages (prego massages!), manicures, pedicures, facials, and the like! I would have an exercise room...for my friends to come use. I'm sure we all know how much use I would get out of an exercise room! Hahaha!
Last, but certainly not least, there would be a 20 ft. perimeter around the house that zapped all bugs/pests when they tried to cross it.

What a cool world this would be if my dream house really existed in my price range!

No comments:

Post a Comment