Monday, November 15, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 13 and Day 14

We have had a pretty rough time lately. Wyatt has been sick (his allergies cause secondary infections and he currently has a little bit of a wheeze) and is currently on his second round of antibiotics. This time he got some steroids with it! I barely got any in him Friday night when he threw up...a lot! Lucky for this prego, I have a fabulous hubby who took care of it all! I don't know what I would have done without him here (other than call my mommy!). He threw it up Saturday too. So I called Dr. B and she gave me a new prescription yesterday at church. He seemed to manage it okay yesterday--one day down, four to go! Needless to say, I've been a little stressed and very tired, so I didn't blog this weekend. Here goes the make-up days!



Day 13: Your Goals

My goals are pretty simple. I want to be the best mom and wife that I can. I strive to follow God's plans and desires for my life and to raise strong Christian children who will glorify God in their own ways as they grow and, prayerfully, develop their own strong relationships with God. I want to support my husband and find ways to tell him and show him how proud I am of him and all that he does for our family. My family is my first priority. After them, I want to serve God however He calls me. Currently, I am leading our new junior children's church program at our church for 4 and 5 year-olds. This is quite an exhausting task, but so rewarding as I am constantly amazed by their questions and actions that show me how God is already working in their lives!



Day 14: A Picture You Love


Is there any question as to why I love this picture? There is nothing sweeter than the first picture of a father and his child! Kev was "wrapped," as one might say, from the moment we saw him on the sonogram and saw his heart beating. Wyatt was only a few minutes old when this picture was taken. I hadn't even seen him yet and it was a few more minutes before I was finally able to hold my sweet baby. My heart melts when I see the way Kev is gazing at our precious little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment