Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 20

Day 20: Nicknames

Hahahaha! Nicknames can be very fun. In high school, I had a friend whose nose reminded me of the Chiquita Banana girl's nose so I called her Chiquita Banana. She in turn came back and started calling me Chop Steak (she found it on the waffle house menu!). So for a few years, I was Chop Steak to a very small group of friends. Since then, I've never had a nickname until Kevin came along.

Kevin and I enjoy watching funny commercials and laughing together. One particular commercial debuted early in our dating period and the name just stuck. The commercial is for Twix (which I love to eat!). Click here to see it. Since then, Kev has called me Megahottie or Mega for short. It's been a lot of fun for sure!

So there's a little look into mine and Kev's crazy world!

No comments:

Post a Comment