Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 4 and Day 5

I decided to go ahead and do 2 days together. That way I'm caught up with my fellow challenge-bloggers and I'll be finished at the end of the month!
Day 4: Your Parents

There are so many things I could say about my parents. Don't worry Mom and Dad, I won't! (insert mischievous grin here)

June 17, 1978--their wedding. They're my goofy parents!

June 7, 2008--my wedding. They haven't changed too much!

My parents met at a McDonald's where Dad was the manager and Mom was applying for a job. They've always been there for my sister and me. They still are. They help however they can and I couldn't ask for better parents.

Day 5: Your Siblings

I only have one sibling: my older sister, Allyson.

My sister is almost 5 years older than me. I've always admired her for so many things. She's smart, well-liked, and dresses way better than me. I used to want to be just like her. We haven't always looked alike. It wasn't until I was a senior in high school that we finally started to look like sisters. We've never had much in common...until recently.



We're fortunate enough to be mommies together! Little E is 3 months younger than SuperWy. This picture is from March after E's baptism. They were 3 and 6 months at the time. It's been a great experience for both of us. I love my big sister (and the clothes she gives me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment