Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 25

First and most important of all: Happy Thanksgiving!! Make sure to enjoy your time with family and thank God for every moment with them! Oh yeah, and eat some turkey and my personal favorite: dressing/stuffing!
Day 25: Put Your iPod on Shuffle, First 10 Songs

My iPod battery is dead so here are the first 10 songs if I shuffle my iTunes:
  1. Permanent Vacation--Aerosmith
  2. Spirits (Having Flown)--Bee Gees
  3. For the Love of You, Parts 1 & 2--Joss Stone
  4. A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes--Linda Ronstadt
  5. I'm Comin' Home--Robert Earl Keen Jr.
  6. The Old Rugged Cross--Alan Jackson
  7. Symphony No 5 in C Minor II--Ludwig Van Beethoven
  8. Rock Your Body (Paul Oakenfold Mix)--Justin Timberlake
  9. Feel It--Black Eyed Peas
  10. La Primavera III--Antionio Vivaldi

Talk about a wide range of tastes here. Here's a small explanation because some of the stuff might just seem a bit random. Aerosmith and Bee Gees came from Kev's music when we got married. The classical music came from the CDs I had to listen to for my humanities class in college (but I enjoy some of it because it's very soothing). #3 and #8 came from free mixes I probably got from the Apple page on facebook. #4 came from a CD I got at Disney World when I was in middle school and it has a bunch of Disney classics by some great singers. The country stuff is mine...especially Alan Jackson's old hymns CD (love it!). #9 came from the Take the Lead soundtrack I borrowed from a friend (great movie for those who haven't seen it).

No comments:

Post a Comment