Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Favorite Movies

So many movies, so little time to write about them! I love movies...well, maybe not all movies. I like action/comedy, romance/comedy, chick-flicks, feel-good movies, musicals (I L-O-V-E musicals!--mostly the older ones), and just about anything disney or pixar! I love kid and family movies: you know the kind that make you just happy at the end! So here's a few of my faves:

All time faves growing up: The Sound of Music, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, My Fair Lady, Gone with the Wind, McLintock, and White Christmas

Newer faves: Rush Hour (1, 2, & 3), Blades of Glory (Kev and I saw this on our first date), My Fellow Americans, Facing the Giants

Cartoon faves: Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, Monsters Inc., Cars, Mulan, The Emperor's New Groove, Toy Story, and this list could really go on forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment