Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows

This is a pretty easy one for me. Usually I can't pick favorites (like with the movies), but I know what I enjoy when I'm watching TV. I mostly like comedy, with a game show thrown in here and there.

Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Wipeout, and American Gladiators (the newer one that's not on anymore. Kev and I loved watching that together).

Regular Shows: Friends is my all-time fave and I've recently come to love Everybody Loves Raymond. I also enjoy reruns of According to Jim and Yes, Dear. Current shows that Kev and I have been enjoying together include Modern Family, The Middle, and No Ordinary Family.

Kev's faves: anything sports related!

Wyatt's favorite is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He especially likes to watch it with his own Mickey Mouse that he got for Christmas last year from his Auntie Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment