Friday, November 26, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 26

Day 26: Picture of Your Family

Okay. I had this post all ready to go with a different picture and I think it actually posted this morning. However, I had forgotten about a trip we took to a local dairy's corn maze a couple weeks back. This picture is more recent than the other and I haven't shared it yet, so I decided to change the whole blog post. So here we are; all 4 of us hanging out on this tube-swing thing. We had a good trip to the maize, but I think we'll try to go earlier in the season if we go in future years. Since it was so late in the season, the corn stalks were all brown and dried and the maze wasn't quite as attractive as it probably had been weeks earlier. It was fine though and we made do with what we had. Wyatt had fun looking at the animals and playing on the swings so that was the most important aspect for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment