Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Niece is One!

A couple weeks ago, we traveled to my sister's house to celebrate my niece's first birthday. We had a great time visiting. My niece is growing so much. She's almost mastered walking. I wish we could see her more often. It was also great to see how she and Wyatt interact. I think they really love and enjoy each other. They gave lots of hugs and they are just too precious together! Here are a few pics from the big day!

The happy birthday girl! You gotta love those big blue eyes!

Playing with her new toy from Aunt Tracy, Uncle Kev, and Wyatt!

She kept crawling in my lap to look at the camera instead of letting me take pictures of her.


Walking her new dino toy!
Lovin on SuperWy!

"Thank you for singing to me!"
This is the look she gives when she sees her daddy!
She didn't quite "dig in" like Wyatt did, but I think she enjoyed it as much as she wanted to. (Yes, that is a spoon in her right hand.) Her mommy had to help her enjoy the messiness!
Wyatt got some birthday presents from some out-of-town family and he was happy to share with his cousin E! Like I said, they really enjoy each other!



"He's sitting on my new toy!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment