Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 9

Day 9: A Picture of Your Friends

I have been truly blessed to have these friends. I've known several of them for most of my life and they are some wonderful girls! We love to laugh and have fun and just be goofy! We've been through a lot over the years and we've had the best times together! Their all like extra sisters and Wyatt will definitely think of them as his aunties.

This is Lindsay! We've known each other since first grade and we've been best friends since fourth grade. We've been through everything together. We've laughed, we've cried, we've fought, we've made up. I was her maid of honor and she was second in line to be mine (after my sister of course).
This is Ashley. We've known each other since about 4th grade and we've had some pretty good times as well. This is us at youth camp one year after I smushed her cake in her face. I let her get me back...pay no attention to John in the background (there's something about high-school guys that makes them jump into random pictures).
This is Kim. We've gone to church together since we were young'uns. We became a lot closer in college and have had some very interesting times (many of which I can't tell you about...hehehehe)!
This is Shallon. So many things I could tell you about her. We've been friends since her family joined our church when I was in middle/high school. Shallon's one of those people that you just can't help but love. She's got more personality than anyone I know and she's one of the most amazing girls I know!

This is Abbie. We became pretty fast friends when I started babysitting for her oldest daughter, who was my flower girl in my wedding. She and her hubby, Mark, are like a big brother and big sister to me. Whenever they would go out on a date, Mark would make sure to get her home in plenty of time for us to talk and gab for an hour, since I was babysitting. She's given me so much advice and is always there when I need to vent some frustration.

I love all my friends dearly and I can honestly say that the Lord has blessed me more than I deserve with these ladies. To my friends--thank you for your friendships over the years. I would not be who I am or where I am without your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment