Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 30

Day 30: A Picture Now

I know, this was supposed to be here yesterday, but plans change. I had planned to have Kev take a picture of me all prego when he got home, but I was unable to pose for any pictures. I have been experiencing bad muscle spasms in my low back area during this pregnancy and yesterday was the worst it's been. The pain is usually gone by the morning, but it's still there today. The worst part is that it makes it quite difficult to sit on the floor and play with my little man. It makes me very sad when he's trying to pull me off the couch to play on the floor so I try to play for short periods of time when I can stand it.

So since I don't have any recent pics of me that I haven't already shared, I will have to share a picture of Wyatt. However, I don't think any of my readers will mind!

Wyatt likes to pull the DVDs off the rack and look at them like books. We generally don't mind because he's not destructive with them. Last week, he decided to look at them like this! We were quick to grab our cameras and capture him being so precious!

1 comment:

  1. :) Although I want to see your pregnant belly, Wyatt will always do!

    ReplyDelete