Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby Malachi's Sneak Peek

So my friend, Abbie, over at Just a Bunch of Characters finally had seven and he is beautiful! I wasn't able to meet him until he was 2 days old because I had to go out of town. Last Saturday I had the pleasure of taking his newborn pictures and I must say we had quite an interesting time. Here are a few of my favorites that I have ready for viewing!


When Abbie found out that she was having a boy, we put these letters in her hands (her belly wasn't big enough) and took a picture for her to use to announce that he would definitely be called Malachi. So I thought it would be fun to use it in our shoot as well!




baby feet and piggy-toes!



sweet little hands and fingers!


I got this shot in the hospital. Doesn't it look like he's saying, "Here I come to save the day!"

Would you believe there were 6 brothers and sisters sitting right behind him?


Baby "geek"!




Is he not the sweetest little dinosaur ever?!



Sweet smiles! I think he knew we were done and it was time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment