Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Walking Machine

Wyatt has recently taken up walking as his preferred method of movement. It has been quite a long process to get to where we are today, but he is so fabulous! He took his first steps September 1st (you know--those 2-3 steps in between Kev and me). He got so tickled with himself and we would all clap. It's been very exciting! A month later, he's gained more confidence, letting go of our fingers more often than holding on. Thankfully, he's not so daring outside on the uneven ground yet, but with time I'm sure we'll all be chasing him around! It's so amazing to watch him develop and grow. I just keep loving him more and more all the time. So here are some pictures of his first outdoor walk with Daddy.








Have I mentioned that Wyatt loves hats?! He has even added it to his vocabulary (his second word after "dada")! He's so precious! I just can't get enough of him!




No comments:

Post a Comment