Friday, February 18, 2011

What's Up?

I am 37 weeks along the pregnancy and everything is still looking good. I went to the doctor Wednesday and Baby Girl sounds good, but looks to be quite comfortable where she is! Please pray that if she comes early that she comes by the 24th or waits until the 28th. My doctor is going out of town during that time and I really want my doctor! I'm feeling physically ready to not be pregnant, but mentally I'm feeling a little inadequate. I know everything will be fine, but I'm much more nervous about being a mommy to 2 than I was when I was just going to be a mommy to Wyatt. I know once she's here, everything is going to be great and we have the most wonderful support system here to help us any way they can. I cannot thank God enough for giving us such amazing parents and friends.

Wyatt has another sinus infection (so do I) so we are both on some antibiotics. Hopefully we'll be feeling better very soon! He woke us up the other night with a 101 degree fever and went to bed last night at 102 degrees. Needless to say, we have not been sleeping well lately!

On a more positive note--we had some maternity/family pictures done yesterday. I wasn't going to get them done this time around, but I was trying to take a nap the other day and my mind just started racing with ideas for different shots with Wyatt. Because I didn't feel quite capable to take tons of pictures of myself with a toddler and Kev, I called my friend to see if she felt up to the challenge. She definitely was and the sneak peek shows some fabulous shots. You can check them out on her blog here. Hope you enjoy!

I would also like to take the time to ask you all to be in prayer for some very dear friends of ours as they welcome their long-awaited adopted daughter in their family today. They have been through so much over the last 3 years and this newest addition is only the answer to tons and tons and tons of prayers! They also have a little adopted boy that is 6 months older than Wyatt so please pray that he will adjust well!

No comments:

Post a Comment