Thursday, March 11, 2010

Picture Time

I've noticed that pictures have been missing from the last several posts, so I thought I'd try to make up for it by dedicating this blog to more pictures than words.
We went to our friends' house on Valentine's Day for some fondue. I've never had any before so it was a new treat for me! Afterwards, we had playtime with the kiddos! I wish we could've gotten some pics with the other 4 kids in attendance, but we waited too late.

Is he winking at her?

Me: "Smile for the camera!"
Them: "What?"

The baby-lover had to get in there!

I think he likes her better when she's not climbing on him!

This one's for Liam. He was going crazy for some attention!
Where's Wyatt?

We've been taking Wyatt's picture with these animals since he was born to watch him grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment