Friday, March 19, 2010

Enough Already!

I honestly think we've had more sickness in the house than not so far in 2010. Wyatt has been sick again and this was the worst yet. He started coughing again on Friday, but nothing else. Then his nose starte running a little Sunday/Monday so I called the doctor and they said to come on in. After I talked to the nurse on the phone and told her that there was no fever, Wyatt decided to go ahead and get one before we make it to the doctor. (Gotta love his timing!) So the doc gave us a prescription to hold in case he got worse saying that it was probably just another cold and to keep an eye on it.
Tuesday the fever got up over 101 and he was miserable. He just cried and cried and cried (which, if you know my baby, is very out of the ordinary for him). It was the most pitiful I've ever seen him act. I couldn't put him down and he couldn't sleep. He had stopped eating solid foods on Sunday. I finally gave him some tylenol and he took a nap and woke up much happier (not his normal, but closer). Wednesday night his nose started running green and his fever was still in that 101 range so I called the doctor first thing Thursday morning. She said to go ahead and get the prescription filled.
Today: he seems to be feeling much better. Still a little fussy and not keeping solid foods down well, but very low fever, if any and playful and happy! He's still coughing, but hopefully that'll subside soon enough.
Now for a couple pictures of Wyatt and his first car!




No comments:

Post a Comment