Saturday, March 27, 2010

Emerson's Baptism

Last weekend we went to Atlanta for my niece's baptism. I've never been to a baby's baptism before, but apparently it's a pretty big deal. We spent the night at Kev's brother's house so we could make sure to be on time. Well, Wyatt was sick last week and not eating solid foods so he wasn't sleeping through the night. Needless to say, a rough night led to a rough morning and we missed the baptism by about 5 minutes or so. We were just in time to be too late for the whole reason we went. Oh well.
At least I got to go to the reception party afterwards and Kevin got to go home so he could get some work done and relax before he had to go to work on Monday...or not. The truck broke down again. He got not quite halfway home and had to call AAA to tow the truck. I had no signal apparently so he ended up having to call his brother to come rescue him. I felt so bad that I couldn't be there for him. I had to go back to his brother's house to take him home.
I'll update about the truck later...when I actually know something. For now, here are some pictures from the trip!

Wyatt with cousin B. They love each other so much!
Cousin B bought Wyatt some books at the book fair and read to him.
He's so sweet and thoughtful!

My hair's a little messy from someone (SuperWy) grabbing it!

My sister, J, and little Emerson.

My sister and me with our little ones.

My favorite pic from Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment