We went to the orthopedic doctor on Friday. They were running an hour and a half behind schedule so while Kevin waited, I went to the baby superstore down the road. It was fun and I didn't even buy anything. I went back to the doctor when Kevin called me so I could be there when the doctor actually saw him. They confirmed that his toe (the big knuckle in his foot) is broken. They said that he shouldn't need surgery so that's a very good thing. Then they wrapped it up (not in a cast, but it has to stay on) and said to stay off it as much as possible. They gave him a shoe to wear and they want to recheck it in 2 weeks to make sure that it's healing properly.
Now about the truck. Kevin spent a lot of time on the phone with a guy he knows that does stuff with cars and such. They are working on an affordable way to save the truck. We still don't know for sure what's going to happen, but it's all in God's hands. I will try to be brave if things don't work out, but I'm really hoping and praying for the best!