Thursday, January 19, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas--both the kids were soooo much fun this year! Wyatt sang (is still singing) some Christmas songs and really enjoyed his presents. Maggie had fun playing with all the paper and she's just at such a fun age that we all just had a blast! Christmas Eve consisted of brunch, presents, and family time at Kev's parents' house. Then Christmas Eve service with his parents and then off to my parents' house to see my cousin who was in town. Christmas morning we had both sets of parents come over for breakfast and to watch the kids get their Christmas presents. Then we went to Christmas Day service and spent the afternoon with my parents. So here are some (very few) pictures from the weekend (and the one from our Christmas card)!



Merry Christmas from the Carrs!

Maggie's new doll--I love her!


Wyatt loves Thomas!


Christmas morning--we got the kids a tent/tunnel set and Wyatt had so much fun!


So did Daddy!


Maggie's new (to her) activity table.



hanging out w/Grandpa!


As I'm going through pictures, I'm seeing a great lack of the kids with us and the kids with their grandparents. I need to work on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment