Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Picures...FINALLY!!

So I finally got some pictures to upload...one at a time! I'm almost beyond frustrated w/blogger right now. Oh well. Here are the few that I decided to load because I'm just not patient enough to load all the ones I wanted.


Since Wyatt is an avid fan of all things that go, we had a Thomas/Cars birthday. Here he is with his Cars hat and train set from Noni and Grandpa. He was very serious about his new train set from the moment he saw it. We almost couldn't get him to do anything else for the entire party!



Wy with Noni and Grandpa

Wy riding his new Thomas "mo-mo" from Nana and JJ.




Running through the middle of the splash pad w/Daddy.


For his actual birthday, we went to IHop. I love my little man so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment