Thursday, December 8, 2011

November

November was a month. I took pictures for friends (I'll post some of those later), the kids were sick, I took a few pics of the kiddos, and we had Thanksgiving twice. Wyatt is on his 2nd antibiotic and Maggie is on her 3rd. Wyatt had an ear infection and lower respiratory infection while Maggie got a really bad sinus infection. We've had a time with all the doctor visits and fevers and snotty kids who just havn't felt good. They are doing much better now as they're finishing up this (hopefully) last round of antibiotics.

Aside from the sickness, I think I've decided that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. No gifts or cards, just food and family! We celebrated Thanksgiving with Kev's family the Saturday before and then with my family on Thursday. Here are some pics from the events...yes Maggie is wearing the same dress because it says "My 1st Thanksgiving" and I got it 50% off and since we celebrated twice, she wore it twice. It's not like it'll be appropriate to wear it again!




















We got to go look at Christmas lights while my sister's family was in town. Here's Wy and cousin E holding hands. They love each other so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment