Friday, June 11, 2010

The Tub Quacks

At one of our baby showers, we got an inflatable duck tub for Wyatt. I figured we'd probably use it when he got a little older because it would be something fun. Well, he's a little large for his baby tub and he slides around too much in the tub, so I thought I'd pull it out and see if he fit in it. He did...and he loves it! It's the perfect size for him and he loves to splash in it! Plus, it quacks when you squeeze the beak. Here's a few pictures of him enjoying his quacking tub.
Daddy likes to squirt him with water.

So happy!

Did I mention my niece was in town for a few days? Well she was. Here's a pic of me with her. It's not the greatest, but I haven't had a pic with her since she was born...guess I'll have to work on that!

1 comment:

  1. Love the bath pics. LIke the new format as well. Love ya. Mom

    ReplyDelete