Thursday, June 17, 2010

More of my niece!

My sister and her husband recently went to Puerto Rico for some friends' wedding. Obviously they weren't going to take a 7-month old out of the country, so my parents got to keep her for a week. I was instructed to take lots of pictures...so I did! My niece is so precious. You can check out her 6-month pics here. I had so much fun. Little E gets bigger everytime I see her and she's developing such a great personality. So without further ado, here we go!

Aunt Tracy doing bottle time!










**I know what you're thinking--"Anybody can take good pictures of such a beautiful baby!" However, E is not nearly as cooperative and smiley as Wyatt, who smiles at the drop of a hat! It takes a lot of patience and perseverance to get good shots of this precious little one. But it is so worth it to see those incredible blue eyes smile at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment