Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Sickness

Sorry it's been so long since the last post, but we had more sickness. Luckily it wasn't Wyatt this time, but Kev and I had it bad. We got the stomach bug that's been going around. Kev wasn't feeling well that V-day weekend and went down with the bug around 3ish Tuesday morning. So I called in sick for him at work and took care of him for the first time since we've been married. You see, Kevin doesn't get sick. Everybody knows it. Even his boss said that when I spoke to her that morning. Then around 6ish Wednesday morning, as Kevin was getting ready for work, it was my turn. Unfortunately, he had to go to work. Luckily, they let him come home at lunch because I really needed him.
We were finally feeling much better this weekend. I'm still not 100%, but oh well. The best news is that I lost the rest of my prego weight and I'm officially back in my pre-prego jeans!!! I'm so excited! It only took 6 months and a bug :P
Stay tuned for a Super-Wy update and pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment