Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Well things are definitely changing.  We are adding a new member to our family.  Wyatt is sooooooooo super excited and talks about it every day.  Maggie doesn't really care, but if we ask her about it, she smiles.  It was a big decision and we definitely prayed about it for a while before we made the final decision.  God has blessed us so much and we want to make sure He is present for every decision that affects our family.  So what are we adding?

It's a....

BABY!!

Baby 3 is estimated to arrive on or around December 2.  We couldn't be happier.  Wyatt keeps saying, "The new baby is going to love me! I love the new baby!"  Then he hugs my belly.

I think the best part of this wonderful surprise is that we found out on Kev's birthday, March 23.  It was so fun to tell him, "Happy Birthday! Maggie's going to be a big sister!"  This is also why we went on our cruise that I will post about soon.  We decided to go ahead and go on the cruise while I wasn't so big and before the first trimester ickiness could set in.  It was our babymoon!

So now you know why I've been absent lately.  The first trimester hit with all it's exhaustion and ickiness it's known for.  Taking care of the kiddos has been just about all I've had the energy to do.  I'm so blessed to have the most wonderful husband who takes such good care of me in my present state.  He's fed and put to bed the kids on several occasions where I've been stuck in bed in the evenings.

We had our first doctor appointment 2 weeks ago and saw baby doing very well.  We also discovered that I have a small clot known as a subchorionic hematoma.  We went back yesterday and it's still there, but still the same small size so we'll continue to watch it, but it's not of a major concern right now.  Yesterday's sonogram was fun because we got to see our sweet baby and he/she was just a wiggling those tiny arms and legs all around.  We haven't seen a 10 week sonogram before so it was really neat and exciting.  Baby is doing great--growing and the heartbeat was good and high.

It's so amazing to think about how God is continuing to form this tiny baby inside me and it feels so good to know that He is entrusting us with another wonderful blessing to care for and raise for His glory.  We want to continue to build and grow God's kingdom as long as He sees us fit.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you can share now! :) Congratulations, again!

    ReplyDelete