Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Day

Okay, now that it's been a month, I figured I should put up the Christmas pics! We spent the morning at home and Kev's parents came over for a little bit. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of this. Everything we got on film is on the video camera. I totally failed to make sure we had pictures of Wyatt running around avoiding opening his presents! haha! He wasn't super interested, but we had a good time.

We then went to my parents' house after Wyatt's nap and had lunch and a good time visiting (my sis was there too)! Kev and I are so blessed to live close to our parents!

Wyatt got a little seat that he can spin in. After my mom would spin him once, he would make himself fall out on the floor. Here he is sprawled out and playing with one of my old cell phones.

Somebody got a steering wheel! He loves cars and making the sounds so it took a while before he would share it with the grown ups!

He also wanted to check out his cousin's gifts. She got some blocks that he enjoyed stacking and knocking over (what kid wouldn't)!

Cousin E's new rocking chair. Our newest goal is to find a Wyatt a chair of his own. He has one that was Cousin B's, but he's not quite coordinated to get into it on his own. He's really starting to enjoy sitting in our chairs and even climbing into chairs at the table. I think it's time he had his own chair that fits him.

No comments:

Post a Comment