Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas '09 part III

After the Christmas Eve service, we drove to Atlanta to stay with my sister. She and her husband had been wanting to do Christmas at their house since they were having it built last year. (They moved in sometime around March?) It was a ton of fun, but pretty hectic trying to do stuff around the schedules of two babies. So here we go.
I was bummed that present time was not at the top of everyone's list first thing in the morning because that's the time when Wyatt is the most fun. Therefore, Kevin and I went ahead and let him have his Santa present (the one he opens with his gifts from Santa, but it's from us). If you don't understand, it's okay. It's kind of a family joke.
He loves it! It says his name, sings songs, and plays music that we choose.

Wyatt got a jumperoo. We put him in it and he liked the toys. Then he started kicking his legs like he always does and started moving. It didn't take much longer for him to actually start jumping. He is an accomplished jumper!
All tuckered out, snuggling with Daddy!
Emerson has started smiling! She looks like a little elf! She's so precious! I have to admit that I didn't take enough pictures of her. The little bit of time I was able to spend with her (because I either had Wyatt or one of my parents had her), I spent it holding and cuddling her.

Our little family!


It took several shots to get this picture. That includes the one where I set the timer, got in the picture, and as soon as the timer went off, the picture took as I stepped on Kevin's broken toe. Needless to say, his face was not a happy one!

Aren't they precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment