Monday, November 16, 2009

Time to Blog

I've been wanting to start a blog since I became a mommy. However, I was always too tired and didn't have enough energy to really do that (go figure!). Now, 3 months later, I'm finally getting around to it. I think it has something to do with the fact that my little man is starting to sleep through the night! WOO HOO!!

So here's a little about us: My hubby, Kevin, and I got married last year on June 7, 2008 (06-07-08). No we didn't plan it that way, it just worked out to be the first date that all of the elements lined up! At least we'll remember the date though. We both wanted to have kids right away so we started trying from the get-go. On our 6 month anniversary, we found out that we were expecting. We were super excited. We waited 2 weeks to tell our families and made it an extra Christmas surprise! Fast forward 8 months and you get our precious Wyatt! He is the biggest blessing either one of us has ever experienced.

Here we are at 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment